Sell With Us
Click here to fill out the application form.
If you are an influencer wanting to sell items on Reliked, you’re in the right place!
- We provide a personal service, collecting the clothes from you, managing the entire sales process and freeing up your time to do what you're best at.
- We accept new condition High Street/Fast Fashion items. Designer brands - items must be clean folded and in pristine sellable condition just fill up the bags you receive according to our instructions, arrange a collection and let us do the rest.
- We are discrete and do not pass on your data to any third parties. We can also provide anonymous selling for some items if our influencers wish to use this service.
- We deal with all returns in a prompt and professional manner.
- Many sales raise 100% for charity.
- We promote a circular economy.
Our Influencer Testimonials
To get an idea of what you will receive for your items, please see the amount you will receive after the commission+VAT is deducted).
|-||Item Selling Price:||You Receive:|
*based on you claiming back the VAT.
The item selling price is the price the item sold for, minus a £2 shipping fee per item that is built into the price. We have increased the prices site wide in order to accommodate this and so your payment amount is not affected.
There is an additional charge £20.00 per collection to cover fuel expenses and Congestion Charge/Road Tolls, this will be deducted from your monthly sales payments.
Our premium service of verifying your items, steaming them, listing them and sending them to the buyer is fully included. (Any items we receive that are not in pristine condition may require extra cleaning/repair services which will be charged on your invoice if subsequently deemed sellable.)
Payment for the items will be made to you the following month of the item's sale. You will receive payment per item minus our commission, which is outlined in the following table:
|**Reliked Commission**||Charity Donation||**Influencer Earnings**|
50% (41.67%+VAT) on items under £500.
40% (33.34%+VAT) on items over £500.
You receive 50 - 60%*.